1. The adoption process starts with filling out an adoption application.
2. One of our rescue volunteers will contact you to do a phone interview and get to know you a little better.
3. We will then have you come to see the dogs and determine if you want to pursue adopting any of them.
4. Next we will do a home visit and make sure the home environment is safe for the dog and that it appears to be a good match for the dog you are interested in.
5. If all has gone well, you will be able to adopt the dog and take him home - or at the discretion of the SSBTC, one of our representatives will deliver the dog to your home. The adoption fee will be paid and papers will be signed to make the dog officially yours.
6. You may not sell, give away, or dispose of the dog in any manner other than to return the dog to the SSBTC.
A full refund of the adoption fee will be given if the dog is returned within 3 weeks (21 days) of the adoption. It is the adopters responsibility to get the dog back to the SSBTC within 3 weeks for said refund. No refund will be given after 3 weeks (21 days) has passed.
If you would like to view the dogs we currently have
Facebook users -
If you would like to fill out an application to adopt one of
our bullies- this link will take you to the Rescue Welfare
If you are interested in adopting one of our dogs these are things you need to know :
The Saguaro State Bull Terrier Club does Arizona Rescue for the Rescue Welfare Trust Fund of the Bull Terrier Club of America. Through the help of our members and friends we locate bull terriers in need and take them into Rescue. We evaluate each dog for placement based on what is best for the breed, and what is best for the individual dog. Each dog is evaluated on a case by case basis to determine placement.. All dogs placed from our Rescue are spayed or neutered, given their shots and microchipped. Adoption fees range from $200-300, but can vary depending on age, temperament and health. We never seem to be out of dogs needing homes. We give all adopters a one year membership into our Club.
If you know of a bull terrier in need of Rescue in Arizona or you are an Arizona resident and are needing to relinquish ownership of your bull terrier, please contact us so we can help. For bull terriers in other states or owners in other states please click to visit the RWTFBTCA website to find the contact for your state.